To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Neurosurgery Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Laser Ablation of Abnormal Neurological Tissue Using Robotic NeuroBlate System (LAANTERN): 12-Month Outcomes and Quality of Life After Brain Tumor Ablation.Neurosurgery. 2020; 87: E338-E346
- Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy for Recurrent Glioblastoma: Pooled Analyses of Available Literature.World Neurosurg. 2021; 153: 91-97.e1
- The American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery Position Statement on Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy for the Treatment of Drug-Resistant Epilepsy.Neurosurgery. 2022; 90: 155-160
- Laser ablation after stereotactic radiosurgery: a multicenter prospective study in patients with metastatic brain tumors and radiation necrosis.J Neurosurg. 2018; 130: 804-811
- MR thermometry-based feedback control of laser interstitial thermal therapy at 980 nm.Lasers Surg Med. 2004; 34: 48-55
- Laser interstitial thermal therapy.Neurooncol Adv. 2019; 2: vdz035
- Techniques to ensure accurate targeting for delivery of awake laser interstitial thermotherapy.Oper Neurosurg (Hagerstown). 2018; 15: 454-460
- Awake Laser Ablation for Patients With Tumors in Eloquent Brain Areas: Operative Technique and Case Series.Cureus. 2020; 12: e12186
- Transcranial MRI-Guided Focused Ultrasound: A Review of the Technologic and Neurologic Applications.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2015; 205: 150-159
- MR thermometry.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2008; 27: 376-390
- Considerations for thermal injury analysis for RF ablation devices.Open Biomed Eng J. 2010; 4: 3-12
- Basic principles of thermal dosimetry and thermal thresholds for tissue damage from hyperthermia.Int J Hyperthermia. 2003; 19: 267-294
- What is a safe heat dose which can be applied to normal brain tissue?.Int J Hyperthermia. 1989; 5: 115-117
- Effects of hyperthermia on the central nervous system: what was learnt from animal studies?.Int J Hyperthermia. 2005; 21: 473-487
Published online: January 30, 2023
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.