To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Neurosurgery Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Ablative brain surgery: an overview.Int J Hyperthermia. 2019; 36: 64-80
- Renaissance of laser interstitial thermal ablation.Neurosurg Focus. 2015; 38: E13
- Current Role of Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy in the Treatment of Intracranial Tumors.Asian J Neurosurg. 2020; 15: 800-808
- Phototherapy in tumors.World J Surg. 1983; 7: 700-709
- Stereotactic interstitial laser-hyperthermia using Nd-YAG laser.Stereotact Funct Neurosurg. 1990; 54-55: 501-505
- MR-monitored LITT as a palliative concept in patients with high grade gliomas: preliminary clinical experience.J Magn Reson Imaging. 1998; 8: 240-244
- Stereotactic guided laser-induced interstitial thermotherapy (SLITT) in gliomas with intraoperative morphologic monitoring in an open MR: clinical expierence.Minim Invasive Neurosurg. 2002; 45: 201-207
- Magnetic resonance thermometry-guided laser-induced thermal therapy for intracranial neoplasms: initial experience.Neurosurgery. 2012; 71 (144-144): 133-144
- The role of laser interstitial thermal therapy in enhancing progression-free survival of difficult-to-access high-grade gliomas: a multicenter study.Cancer Med. 2014; 3: 971-979
- Upfront magnetic resonance imaging-guided stereotactic laser-ablation in newly diagnosed glioblastoma: a multicenter review of survival outcomes compared with a matched cohort of biopsy-only patients.Neurosurgery. 2019; 85: 762-772
- Applications of focused ultrasound for the treatment of glioblastoma: a new frontier.Cancers (Basel). 2022; 14: 4920
- Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy in the treatment of brain metastases and radiation necrosis.Cancer Lett. 2020; 489: 9-18
- Brain Metastasis Recurrence Versus Radiation Necrosis: Evaluation and Treatment.Neurosurg Clin N Am. 2020; 31: 575-587
- Pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of radiation necrosis in the brain.Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo). 2015; 55: 50-59
- Laser interstitial thermal therapy for focal cerebral radiation necrosis: a case report and literature review.Stereotact Funct Neurosurg. 2012; 90: 192-200
- Laser thermal therapy for epilepsy surgery: current standing and future perspectives.Int J Hyperthermia. 2020; 37: 77-83
- Selective amygdalohippocampectomy versus anterior temporal lobectomy in the management of mesial temporal lobe epilepsy: a meta-analysis of comparative studies.J Neurosurg. 2013; 119: 1089-1097
- Transcallosal resection of hypothalamic hamartoma for intractable epilepsy.Epilepsia. 2006; 47: 1192-1202
- Surgical targeting of large hypothalamic hamartomas and seizure-freedom following MR-guided laser interstitial thermal therapy.Epilepsy Behav. 2021; 116: 107774
- Automated anatomical labeling of activations in SPM using a macroscopic anatomical parcellation of the MNI MRI single-subject brain.Neuroimage. 2002; 15: 273-289
- Surgical outcomes between temporal, extratemporal epilepsies and hypothalamic hamartoma: systematic review and meta-analysis of MRI-guided laser interstitial thermal therapy for drug-resistant epilepsy.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2022; 93: 133-143
- High-intensity focused ultrasound: past, present, and future in neurosurgery.Neurosurg Focus. 2018; 44: E16
- Magnetic resonance imaging-guided, high-intensity focused ultrasound for brain tumor therapy.Neurosurgery. 2006; 59 ([discussion: 955-6]): 949-955
- High-intensity focused ultrasound for noninvasive functional neurosurgery.Ann Neurol. 2009; 66: 858-861
- A pilot study of focused ultrasound thalamotomy for essential tremor.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 640-648
- Potential of magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound for intracranial hemorrhage: an in vivo feasibility study.J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2014; 23: 1585-1591
- First experience with MR-guided focused ultrasound in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.J Ther Ultrasound. 2014; 2: 11
- A randomized trial of focused ultrasound thalamotomy for essential tremor.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 730-739
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.